spoilthechild
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Hi! This issue, apparently, has resurfaced, at least as of this writing, as I had also tried the “regular” upgrade (ezdrummer 1 to 2), which supposedly costs 79 €, but keep getting $99 in the page where there is a “Place your order” button. I have tried going through the order twice but keep getting the same $99 total and so I keep exiting. I hope you can advise me regarding how this can be resolved. Thank you very much. 
UPDATE (31 May 2015): After trying a 3rd (or 4th) time, I was able to proceed with checkout with the desired currency (€). 
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
