SPH Rebers
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
I also have a problem installing Cocktail. I run OSX Yosemite and when trying to install from the DVD it said I had to “upgrade” to 10.4 or higher. It said the same thing for EZ drummer but for that I found the download-file on this site and was able to install this successfully, but I cannot find a download-file for Cocktail.
Is there such a file available ?
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
