Scalenguy
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Hey John.
This is my first time in this forum, so I really had no idea what direction to go. I will follow your advice with respect to specific DAW area. [BTW Acidplanet provided no help.] I will have Protools in a month anyway, so it will all soon be non-issue. Thanks for your assistance and prompt response.
Mike
I tried the drag method, yet when I wanted to just remove one kick beat/midi note in a particular groove, it erased additional kick notes within the groove simultaneously. So I erased all the kick midi notes and just replaced the one note I wanted, but another appeared in the segment (at the same time) according to the original groove–like it wouldn’t allow me to erase certain aspects of the groove. Any ideas? I use Acid Pro. Thanks.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
