Rockpapst
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Hello,
I use the Toontrack Product Manager for all my products.
I would like to port all Toontrack products to an external medium.
Do I have to reinstall the software?
How can I export the existing files?
I have moved the Toontrack folder.
However, the Product Manager then wants to reinstall the files.
Unfortunately, I cannot specify an external drive.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
