levispeights
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 1
Please Toontrack, port EZ Drummer to iOS! With the new Auria Pro I now have everything I need on a super potable, easy to work with, iPad,… except for a decent drum program! EZ Drummer for iOS would be FANTASTIC!
1
Thanked by: Marcin
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
