leeandrewedwards
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Thanks for responding.
* Original problem: Trying to install EZDrummer on my MacBook Pro, Mac OSX 10.6.6. Same copy ran fine on my iMac, but that’s been sold. I believe my version of EZDrummer is 1.0.4. Error message when trying to install on MBP: “The following installation step failed: run postflight script for EZDrummer Content. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.” So question #1 is How do I fix that?
* Support problem: When I go to the support portal that you re-routed me to (I had tried that at the beginning of this adventure), there is no option that I can find for contacting a human, just recommendations that aren’t relevant. So I’d LOVE help with the original problem, AND I still want to know for the future: how do I contact a human?–question #2. It wasn’t clear to me that this forum is appropriate, but it was the closest thing I could find. [Please pass this along to the powers that be: customer support that’s very difficult to access feels disrespectful. Not your fault, I’m sure.] Thank you in advance for help with these questions, Lee
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
