Kouc52
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Korg Nanopad2 is junk. You are unable to reconfigure the pad to your personal preference and the new windows 10 update has rendered it pretty much useless. I have spent 2 months trying to get it to work and all it does is give me a can’t open midi port error each time I try to write my assignments to it. It is a shame because at the price point it has the most pads. I am just gonna sell mine to some other poor sap on ebay as I just purchased a used Akai MPK Mini MKII LE off amazon warehouse for 70 bucks.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HD8JH5Z/ref=ppx_od_dt_b_asin_title_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
