Kelly DeLay
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
@rrosin said:
SD3 doesn’t use the MIDI notes to detect whether the HiHat is played open (26/46) or closed (22/42) but uses the value of the CC Channel of the HiHat controller. I use the VH-11 with a TD-15 module which is sending CC-values of 0..90 where SD3 expects values from 0..127 – so the HiHat is never recognized as “closed”.
You must adjust the CC curve in the MIDI mapping to fix this. It’s more a problem of the drum module than of SD3.
Regards Reiner
Thanks for this Reiner! Appreciate the help.
Repeating what others have said here, I have a TD-25 module with SD3, using a VH-11 hi/hat. I have tried “Roland” “Generic” profiles in MIDI in/E-Drums Settings, changed the response curves. I cant get the CLOSED sound at all. Read through this thread, nothing is working for me. My TD-25 works perfectly. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
