Gwen Kerjan
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Is the other way valid?
I have EZ drummer 1 and some EZXs including ‘Made of Metal’ which is working with EZD2 only. So I thought upgrading to EZD2 but if all the EZXs can be loaded by Superior Drummer 2 without any restriction then I’d buy SD2.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
