greg
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 1
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Hi I’m one of the blind musicians who uses ezdrummer 2 I’m wondering if i did the upgrade to ezdrummer 3 if the sibiac addon will work with it since all of the features of ezdrummer 2 are their.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
