Flaming
Participant
Topics Started: 1
Replies Created: 4
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
ORIGINAL: dthgtr
I know there is a thread around here somewhere that actually does address why some presets are hot.
You will have to do a search for it.If I come across it I’ll post a link for it.
I am trying to find something with no luck so far… please, if you could point me in the right direction would be awesome!
That clipping issue is a real PITA!!!
How do you get clipping under control? ? ?
It is driving me crazy in Metal Foundry!!!
Hi and thank you http://www.toontrack.com/forum/showProfile.aspx?memid=116792!
I know those readouts, but those are a readout for the faders (like -10 to 10 so to speak) not a readout of the actual signal level shown.
And If those readout are for signal level, then why professionals made presets with the signal at +4db for kicks etc, when you know that anything above 0 will clip? ? ?
And what’s more important, how do I fix it to load a preset and make the drum kit not clip my DAW? ? ?
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
