Darrin Cranney
Participant
Topics Started: 0
Replies Created: 2
Has Thanked: 0
Been Thanked: 0
Thank you for the quick turn around. Although I don’t understand why a company with such great products would use this system of authorization I appreciate the quick response. Thank you.
I am in the same boat. Only used two authorizations. I removed one on my main Mac so I can authorize on a new Mac mini and was told I had reached a limit and suggested contacting support. Support tells me they are a week out from responding to this. Ridiculous if you are in the middle of a session as I am. Please allow me to use the software that I paid for in good faith in a timely manner.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
