Deals, a new SDX and more!*

trying to authorize my ez drummer

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Scott

Hi,

To register your product, click log into your Toontrack account and under your My Account, there is a Register Product section. You will enter your serial number there.

Please see this FAQ about how to authorize your Toontrack product.

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-authorize-ezdrummer-to-run-on-this-computer/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

kml.consolidated
    Participant

The website shown in that video makes sense…the website I get connected to is completely different. I do not get the option to “register a product” I get the only option to “register and download product” when I enter my serial number I get a response that the product is “already registered to another account”. This is a new laptop that I am trying to register my software that was installed on my old machine. I can only assume that I had to register my software before but I can not say for certain. All I know for sure is that I am trying to register my paid for ez drummer on a new laptop and I get the aforementioned message.

Scott

I’m not sure why your serial number would say it’s already registered unless you have another account other than the one with your forum email address.

Please email me your serial number. Send it to scott/@toontrack•com. Remove the ‘/’ and use a ‘.’ instead of the ‘•’ of course. I can then see to what account the serial number is registered to.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Big Rich
    Participant

My version of EZ Drummer was loaded in Presonus Studio one and i don’t have a clue where to find my serial number. the only dvd sleeve i have is the one for studio one.

Scott

If you’re referring to EZdrummer Lite version from Presonus, please see this FAQ:

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/where-is-my-serial-number-for-ezdrummer-lite-it-was-not-included-with-my-presonus-product/

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

JDeano70
    Participant

Total bullshit. I can’t use the one that came with the product I paid for. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott

@JDeano70 said:

Total bullshit. I can’t use the one that came with the product I paid for. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you be more specific with your problem? What exactly are you having issues with? You have used 2 out of 4 authorizations for your EZdrummer Lite product. You still have 2 more authorizations to use.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Zandt Stephan
    Participant

I bought the EZDrummer 2 in 2015, installed it at my former windows PC and it worked well. Now I tried to install the same at my new Mac and all of a sudden there’s a new serial number in my account wich is not mine. I tried to enter my serial number and it seems that this one is registered to an other account. What went wrong?

Scott

I bought the EZDrummer 2 in 2015, installed it at my former windows PC and it worked well. Now I tried to install the same at my new Mac and all of a sudden there’s a new serial number in my account wich is not mine. I tried to enter my serial number and it seems that this one is registered to an other account. What went wrong?

Can you elaborate please? I only see 1 EZD2 product in your account with the same serial number since 2015.

Are you confusing serial number with the authorization number? Authorization numbers are computer specific so if you’re installing on a new machine yes, you will use a new authorization.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

john souris
    Participant

Hi,

I have SD3. Downloaded but it won’t let me register my6 products. says someone already using registration code

Thanks

John S Souris

Scott

Hi,

I have SD3. Downloaded but it won’t let me register my6 products. says someone already using registration code

Thanks

John S Souris

I don’t see any products registered to your Toontrack account. Do you have more than one account?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.