Deals, a new SDX and more!*

Transfer license to another computer?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Scott

You can have 2 computers authorized at the same time and can freely change 4 authorizations. Just remove an old authorization from your Toontrack account and authorize the new computer.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dyvan13
    Participant

Awesome! I believe you have yourself a new customer. Thanks

Vincent Baldasaro
    Participant

Great Scott! that’s the same question I had. Now it has been answered. Awesome!

fabiorossi71
    Participant

Great…because I’ve bought right now EZDR 2 and I plan go buy a new mac to work well… this is 9 years old. Thank you very much

Nelson Pinero
    Participant

I just got a new iMac Pro and plan to send my other iMac to my other house. How do I check how many licenses I am using?
    And how would that work for all 72 of my MIDI libraries and my drum sets?

Brad
    Participant

In Product Manager >My Products, select Show Details > Authorizations for each product, will display the number/names of machines authorized.

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

Thanked by: r_8
    r_8
    Participant

Needed that detail.  Thanks

beta_dat
    Participant

Scott,

What if the computer that has ezdrummer on it crashes before I removed it? how do I deactivate my license from that one when its broke?

Scott

Scott,

What if the computer that has ezdrummer on it crashes before I removed it? how do I deactivate my license from that one when its broke?

All and any licenses can be accessed/removed/added from the Toontrack Product Manager, which can be accessed from another computer if necessary.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

john
    Participant

You can have 2 computers authorized at the same time and can freely change 4 authorizations. Just remove an old authorization from your Toontrack account and authorize the new computer.

I am unable to transfer my serial number to another computer . The message says that the serial nuber

is registered to another account. Obviously   What do I do?

John

Hi,

you do not Transfer the serial in the Product Manager, you Deactivate a product on one computer and Activate on another. If you get that message, you are logged in to another account in the Product Manager. If you have received the serial from another user, this user has to initiate a license transfer with Toontrack before you can use it.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

artQuarius
    Participant

Dear toontrack-team,

A fellow musician of mine has passed away. His wife hired me to sell his equipment. Among them was also a bundle of the Ezdrummer Line series. Unfortunately, these DVDs are already registered and the buyer of course complains that he can no longer register the software. Is it possible to rewrite the licenses?

I‘m looking forward to your answer

Martin

Scott

Dear toontrack-team,

A fellow musician of mine has passed away. His wife hired me to sell his equipment. Among them was also a bundle of the Ezdrummer Line series. Unfortunately, these DVDs are already registered and the buyer of course complains that he can no longer register the software. Is it possible to rewrite the licenses?

I‘m looking forward to your answer

Martin

Please see this FAQ regarding license transfers.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/transfer-of-license-and-multiple-installs-important-information/

You can contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button in that FAQ also.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

artQuarius
    Participant

Dear toontrack-team,

I want to register the following software to another Computer:

EDIT: SERIALS AND EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED

Could you please make it possible to change the registry?

Thanks for your help!
    Martin Heßdörfer

• This post was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by John.
    John

Hi,

you must NOT post serial numbers and email addresses on a public forum.

The correct way to perform license transfers is via the link Scott posted above yours. Forum admins have nothing to do with license transfers.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.