Deals, a new SDX and more!*

Toontrack Please Re-Think Your Pricing Structure

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • anonymous_3
    Participant

Not one reply from ToonTrack…

That’s rather insulting!

I guess I’ll be thinking twice about any future purchases!

Thanks!

~Iz

Nathan
    Participant

Is there any TT product. you don’t own, Iz?

Could you resist buying any further library packs without a spell in rehab?

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

John

Hi Iz,

I think it’s simply a matter of this being Request & Feedback and Toontrack seldom replies to requests in general, unless some information in them is wrong or there clearly is some misconception.
    It’s not like anyone could say that what you wish for is “wrong”, everyone’s entitled to requests.
    All requests are read, however.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Allstars
    Participant

I’m thinking Toontrack does this so that you will buy there product from someone else… By using other retailers the name and line is more visible…. which attracts more sales…. I could be wrong, VERY WRONG, seeing how I’m not part of Toontrack .. BUT with just a few mouse clicks I can buy software at a fraction of the price.

Just google what you seek my friend — it is out there and price reasonable

Now don’t get me wrong lowering prices is cool with me… I just thought the same thing until I found stuff at a much lower price and being that you still have to download from their site they (toontrack ) must be aware…. Or again I could be wrong… VERY WRONG..
    Peace

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.