Deals, a new SDX and more!*

Remove authorizations

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Michael Johnson
    Participant

Thanks for the quick reply.

I finally figured out the deactivations were hidden in the ‘Show details’ button > ‘Authorizations’ tab for each product. I had assumed it would be on the main page.

Thanked by: Scott
    Ben Arthur
    Participant

Would be grateful if you could also remove old authorizations from my account!

Scott

Would be grateful if you could also remove old authorizations from my account!

Should be all set now.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Juan Atiles
    Participant

Hello, I’m currently running into an issue where I deauthorize one of my computers to activate it on the new computer that was recently bought and is not letting me authorize on the new computer. It states that I run into the limited amount.

Can anyone help on this matter?

Scott

Hello, I’m currently running into an issue where I deauthorize one of my computers to activate it on the new computer that was recently bought and is not letting me authorize on the new computer. It states that I run into the limited amount.

Can anyone help on this matter?

I’ve removed all inactive authorizations. You should be all set to authorize your new machine.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

billo67
    Participant

I will start off by saying that I love Toontrack products…terrific performances, great libraries, excellent drum sounds!

HOWEVER…

I DID have some trouble finding info on the auth/deauth procedure…but all cleared up now 🙂

• The post has been modified 2 times, last modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by billo67.
    kenb2
    Participant

That serial number has too many active authorizations.
    Go to http://www.toontrack.com to free up slots.

What’s the deal? I’m only using one computer. How do I free up slots?

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.