Deals, a new SDX and more!*

Remove authorizations

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Scott

They are already cleared and removed.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Bohdan Kalawur
    Participant

I have de-authorized and need to free up slots. I got a new Macbook Pro and am unable to get my Superior Drummer. Says to contact support to free up slots.

ralphT
    Participant

Hi

I am installing toontracks software and I  have a message that I have too many authorizations. What next?

John

Hi ralphT,

I cleared your old Inactive Auths.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gary Tierney
    Participant

I need the same help! I have nothing authorised, but it says Ive used them up… Please remove them all so I can re authorise my current computer.

Scott

I need the same help! I have nothing authorised, but it says Ive used them up… Please remove them all so I can re authorise my current computer.

I’ve removed all inactive authorizations. It seems you used all 4 authorizations in a month. Were you having computer issues?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gary Tierney
    Participant

Hi

Thank you so much – This has fixed all the issues.

Yes, I had to replace the same iMac 3 times as Apple kept shipping me faulty models. I don’t think I deauthorized them which caused the issue.

I also have a laptop with them authorised on for mobile work which I removed but then count re authorise.

Are 4 authorisations the limit at the same time?

I have a studio, home, mobile (laptop) and I share with my band mate drummer who I send the projects to to work on. I would also like the bass player and second guitarist to have them to work from the projects too – how do I get extra licenses?

Best Regards

Scott

Hi

Thank you so much – This has fixed all the issues.

Yes, I had to replace the same iMac 3 times as Apple kept shipping me faulty models. I don’t think I deauthorized them which caused the issue.

I also have a laptop with them authorised on for mobile work which I removed but then count re authorise.

Are 4 authorisations the limit at the same time?

I have a studio, home, mobile (laptop) and I share with my band mate drummer who I send the projects to to work on. I would also like the bass player and second guitarist to have them to work from the projects too – how do I get extra licenses?

Best Regards

Your license is a single user (you) license that allows 2 computers to be authorized at one time with a total of 4. Then you ask Toontrack to free up slots and they remove them.

If your band mates would like the Toontrack products, they will need to purchase their own, individual licenses.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

jdobbs
    Participant

I don’t see Easy Drummer 2 on my Toontracks page.  I can not install to my current computer.  Can you please remove my authorizations so that I may use the product I bought over 5 years ago; if you think this is the problem.  It probably is, since I even tried to install from a safe file on my backup drive.  duquemaan@outlook.com

• This post was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by jdobbs.
    Scott

I don’t see Easy Drummer 2 on my Toontracks page.  I can not install to my current computer.  Can you please remove my authorizations so that I may use the product I bought over 5 years ago; if you think this is the problem.  It probably is, since I even tried to install from a safe file on my backup drive.  duquemaan@outlook.com

• This post was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by jdobbs.

You currently have 1 authorization active and you can authorize your new computer without having any removed. Please authorize your new computer from the Toontrack Product Manager.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Darrin Cranney
    Participant

I am in the same boat. Only used two authorizations.  I removed one on my main Mac so I can authorize on a new Mac mini and was told I had reached a limit and suggested contacting support. Support tells me they are a week out from responding to this.  Ridiculous if you are in the middle of a session as I am.  Please allow me to use the software that I paid for in good faith in a timely manner.

Scott

I am in the same boat. Only used two authorizations.  I removed one on my main Mac so I can authorize on a new Mac mini and was told I had reached a limit and suggested contacting support. Support tells me they are a week out from responding to this.  Ridiculous if you are in the middle of a session as I am.  Please allow me to use the software that I paid for in good faith in a timely manner.

I’ve removed all inactive authorizations. You should be all set.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Darrin Cranney
    Participant

Thank you for the quick turn around. Although I don’t understand why a company with such great products would use this system of authorization I appreciate the quick response. Thank you.

Michael Johnson
    Participant

Hi

I’ve purchased a new PC and need to remove all the authorizations on my old PC. The computer name listed on the old PC in the Produc Manager is SEGUE.

Thanks.

Scott

Hi

I’ve purchased a new PC and need to remove all the authorizations on my old PC. The computer name listed on the old PC in the Produc Manager is SEGUE.

Thanks.

You have only active authorizations. You can manually remove them yourself from the Toontrack Product Manager. You can freely add and  remove 4 before support needs to delete any

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.