Deals, a new SDX and more!*

lost password/new email

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • John

I can help you out if you tell me which products are registered to your old account and your postal code + city.
    Would you like me to change the email address to the one connected with this Forum ID?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Henrik Molin
    Participant

I found the password, no worries, thx

James Long
    Participant

I have lots of software purchased and have posted here for at least a couple of years under the old forum as ninethangle. Now I can’t post under the old username or my regular customer username.

John

Hi James,

the old Forum and web “allowed” for separate email addresses, or identities if you will, for Toontrack account and Forum ID.
    This Forum ID and email address is tied to your account and products, the old one isn’t. I can reset the password for the old one if you wish but it won’t be connected to your account.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

adamasonyx
    Participant

Hi John,

I can’t access my old acct. I tried to password reset and was successful but I can’t login. Please help.

Mike

John

adamasonyx,

please use The Contact Support/FAQ link and select any topic, scroll down to the ‘Contact Support’ button and fill in your details.
    I can’t find your old ID based on any of the info in your new ID, so you need further help.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

adamasonyx
    Participant

Hi John,

Thank you for getting back at me. I already did what you told me.
    If you can further help me speed up the process, my email/login is adamasonyx1@yahoo.com.

Mike

John

Well, that does not get me any further I’m afraid, so the other channel is needed.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Warren Lathan
    Participant

I HAVE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

CAN NOT ACCESS MY SUPERIOR DRUMER.

warrenlathan001@gmail.com

rixa

I HAVE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS

CAN NOT ACCESS MY SUPERIOR DRUMER.

warrenlathan001@gmail.com

Please contact our support about this. You can contact support via the Contact Support button at the bottom of any FAQ on our site. https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.