Inactive authorizations -> Please delete them !

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 211 total)
  • John

Michael,

you’re good to go

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Akin Ozturk
    Participant

Hi,
    same problem here. Need all the other inactive authorizations to be deleted. Both from EZD and the MM/expansion pack.

Thanks
    Akin

John

Akinozturk,

I have deleted the inactive Authorizations but I need to remind you of the EULA,
    http://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-many-computers-can-i-install-my-products-on/
    you have Authorized 4 different computers in less than a year and now you need more?
    You can have 2 concurrently Authorized computers, provided you are the sole user.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Bobby
    Participant

Hi there, please deactivate all My authorisations as well please. I can’t put EZ on new Computers currently. :-(
    Thanks in advance

Scott

Bobby,

I removed the only inactive authorization you had (one for EZdrummer). You can only have 2 active authorizations at one time. If you need more, you’ll need to deactivate the old computer authorizations before we can remove them from your account.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Michael DiMartino
    Participant

You only deactivated 2 of mine. Please remove the rest.

Scott

Michael,

You currently have 2 open authorizations. When you’ve used all 4, please let us know and we can remove them.

Since you’ve burned through 4 authorizations in a week and John has already removed 2, are you having difficulty with the authorization process?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

geddy1960
    Participant

Hi jmf19602001@yahoo.com need the same treatment

Scott

geddy1960,

All set.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Bobby
    Participant

thanks Scott
    B

grinderman1978
    Participant

Hello. I love superiour drummer and ezdrummer, i bought and installed them on my old old computer. Now i have a new one and now i cant install them, because i have no longer the same email address. Please help me

John

@grinderman1978:
    You will have to go to:
    http://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-can-i-change-the-email-address-associated-with-my-toontrack-account/

and click the ‘Contact Support’ button. Please provide serial and user info along with the old email address.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Rodger Hagopian
    Participant

I need mine reset please. Or at least delete all the “Manny’s Mac” ones. Something got screwed up on my computer.

Scott

Rodger,

You’re all set.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Brad Smith
    Participant

Hi,

I had to rebuild and reinstall between a couple of machines so I am out of options to re-authorize. Could you please reset all of my authorizations, so I can redo and clean up on my side?

Thanks
    Brad

Viewing 15 replies - 46 through 60 (of 211 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.