Deals, a new SDX and more!*

EZdrummer lite

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Scott

See this FAQ below.

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/i-cant-register-ezdrummer-what-should-i-do/

Keep in mind that EZdrummer Lite was discontinued over 2 years ago.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Bas Kooij
    Participant

Hi. The FAQ says the standardized format is “6 groups of 4 characters”, but I see only 5 groups. So I am unable to enter the serial number into either the desktop and online product manager, since the serial does have 6 groups.

Scott

@BCage said:
    Hi. The FAQ says the standardized format is “6 groups of 4 characters”, but I see only 5 groups. So I am unable to enter the serial number into either the desktop and online product manager, since the serial does have 6 groups.  

I recommend trying the EZD2 demo as, like I said above, EZD1 and it’s demo was discontinued 3 years ago.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Bas Kooij
    Participant

I understand, but if it’s not registered I cannot use the upgrade either. Which is still online.

Was the version that came with the Trigger IO also limited to just 1 tom sound and no crashes by the way?

Scott

@BCage said:
    I understand, but if it’s not registered I cannot use the upgrade either. Which is still online.

Was the version that came with the Trigger IO also limited to just 1 tom sound and no crashes by the way?  

Contact Toontrack directly via the Contact Support button at the bottom of the FAQ below and tell them your situation with your serial number.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-contact-support/

Yes, the EZD1 Lite version was very limited. If I remember, it only had kick, snare, hi-hat, floor tom and ride – no crashes, no rack toms

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.