EZdrummer 2 not loading in Pro Tools MP 9

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Greg Haybittle
    Participant

Same problem in Cubase despite copying the newer .dll across.

GH

Jed.Flora
    Participant

Having the same problem in Cubase 7.5. I have tried every folder possible and it’s still not reading EZd2

Jed

Kedde63
    Participant

Well I got it to work properly after running 32 bit and then 64 bit installers. :D

Dennis Palm
    Participant

Same Problem here – and Waiting Waiting Waiting for an Answer !
    dennis@daplace.net

Erik Phersson

@Greg said:

Same problem in Cubase despite copying the newer .dll across.

GH

http://www.toontrack.com/faq/how-do-i-set-the-path-to-my-toontrack-plug-in-in-cubase/

Erik Phersson - Toontrack
    Head Of Development

Erik Phersson

@bbigd0 said:

Same Problem here – and Waiting Waiting Waiting for an Answer !
    dennis@daplace.net

Same problems as Kedde63 or with Cubase as Greg or Jed.Flora?

What Version of the host and what Operation System are you running?

Erik Phersson - Toontrack
    Head Of Development

Dennis Palm
    Participant

Turns out – if you you install the 32 bit version – there it is when you look in Pro Tools. It has to be in the Program Files(x86) vst Plugins File.
    Bought Midi Content from Toontrack & wondering why ,when Loading into Browser in the “Straightforwrd ” manner described Toontrack – why does only Intros/FIlls?Outros/Etc show up ? No 4 or 8 Bar Verses /Chorus /Etc will play or Show. Why is that ? When you try to load Mdi Content into Browser ,it asks you to select file – there are SO Many Files/Levels in The Main FIle. Toontrack Never tells you WHICH File to Load .At What Level FIle you Load. ??????
    I’m on a PC / Win7 Ultimate

John

Pro Tools 9 is a 32-bit application, so yes, you would need to run the 32-bit installer (which is recommended anyway). There’s no need for managing VST .dll’s for Pro Tools users, though.
    The rest of your post regarding loading files in your Browser puzzles me. Running a Toontrack MIDI installer places the MIDI content where it should be to be picked up by EZdrummer and work correctly.
    Can you post some kind of screen shot?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.