Deals, a new SDX and more!*

Ez Strings

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • elwoodblues1969
    Participant

Yes indeed…I second this request,as I desperately need EZstrings as well!Toontrack guys,are you reading this?I cannot tolerate NI’s Kontakt anymore,so please expand your libraries!

Doc OToole
    Participant

I have been looking through the Toontrack products looking for EZstrings ;) I will 3rd this request.

Absolutely enjoying Toontracks Products – Keep up the great work, guys. Cool

Lisa.Rae
    Participant

YES EZ STRINGS, please, please, please!!!!!
    Life would be just grand and I know Toontrack could swing this!Laugh

edimipalmail
    Participant

EZ STRINGS should be included in toontrack products. Imagine the expansions that would exist: Violin, Viola, Cello, Contrabass, Violins, more Cellos, solo and ensemble. You could also include other string instruments too, but that would be dozens of expansions, so stick with the Violin, Viola, Cello, Contrabass. It would be awsome. Toontrack I know it’s hard and huge to build EZ STRINGS, but you have proven that hard is a piece of cake for you with all of these products you have, yes EZDRUMMER rocks and allways will, so do all the others(EZKEYS, EZMIX, etc), but don’t stay with that “only” go ahead, EZSTRINGS or whatever EZ you want. Make another fresh line! And most important, if you are going to build EZ STRINGS or you allready are in the process, please let us know! Doesn’t matter if it gonna take years, just inform us, let us know that you gonna build it! Thanks for your time!

Jcpstrat
    Participant

Don’t forget about bass … being able to select any genre of bass rhythms along with the other strings mentioned would be great. I’d even go for just EZBass!

Lacey Adams
    Participant

Yes yes yes! EZ violin/cello/contrabass would be WONDERFUL!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.