Deals, a new SDX and more!*

Does anybody write drums for people?

Studio Corner
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • ThoughtLanguage
    Participant

What kind of music? Any specific preferences needed? Perhaps any samples of your tunes?

VOLiTiAN
    Participant

Hey there,

It’s a pet hobby of mine actually if you want to fling me the link to something or PM me and we can sort something out

Regards

D.

www.myspace.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundclick.com/VOLiTiAN www.reverbnation.com/VOLiTiAN www.soundcloud.com/VOLiTiAN

Mark King
    Participant

I’ve done quite a few CD’s for people. Depends what you want and how many tracks. I’d give one a go for the fun of it

SD3 with older sdx,s plus Rooms of Hansa and Death & Darkness. Cubase and wavelab current versions. Roland TD50x using all trigger inputs for triggering SD3 only. Windows 11 computer. Various keyboards and outboard gear as well as VST instruments. Acoustic drums: Yamaha 9000 natural wood and Pearl masters. Various snare drums. RME BabyFace Pro FS and Adam A7X monitors

ska
    Participant

I do. Basically every style, except for Latin and and heavy metal
    This is how I work: A stereo file (preferred without a beat idea) with count in en tempo is send to me. I make up a beat and sound to my taste. So far so good.
    I’m using a TD-12:
    Superior 2: all SDX
    Ez drummer: Pop/Rock, Cocktail, Electronic, Jazz, Nashville, The Classic, Twisted, Vintage Rock
    BFD2+Evil Joe’s Glam Kit, YHG Kit 1
    Abbey Road Drums: 60’s and 80’s Drums
    Steven Slate Drums: Platinum
    Addictive Drums
    Sometimes Stylus RMX for loops layers in consultation with.

Let me know

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.