Hi, got EZdrummer 2 a couple weeks ago.
And after multiple tries I have not been able to get it to download once.
If I use the manager it starts at 2mbps then instantly the speed falls, eventually ending up at .1kbps and I’m given a 1000 Hours download time.
When I tried to use the “web version” last week it started well and went well until the download failed.
Now when I try the web version I click on it, it asks me to log in, I do so then it takes me right back to the page before it keeping me in a loop.
Da faq guys? What do I do?
Please log in to read and reply to this topic.
Missed the deal?
Don’t forget to select
your free product!
The free product is included with
your purchase.
Your cart is empty.
Get all the latest on new releases,
updates and offers directly to your inbox.
Note: By clicking the 'I WANT IN' button, you will not be creating a Toontrack user account. You will only sign up to get our newsletters, offers and promotions to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time from a link at the bottom of each email. If you want to learn more about our privacy policy, please find detailed information here.
